in accordance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016), we wish to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out correctly and transparently, for purposes lawful and protecting your privacy and your rights.
The treatments are also carried out with the aid of computerized means for the following purposes:
- to acquire and confirm your booking of accommodation and ancillary services, and to provide the requested services. Since these are necessary treatments for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, your consent is not required, except in the case in which particular, so-called sensitive data are provided. In case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the reservation or provide you with the requested services. The processing will cease upon your departure, but some of your personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner indicated in the following points;
- to fulfill the obligation set out in the "Consolidated Law on Public Security Laws" (article 109 Royal Decree 18.6.1931 n. 773) which requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for purposes of public security, the details of the clients accommodated in accordance with the procedures established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). The provision of data is mandatory and does not require your consent, and in case of refusal to provide them we will not be able to host you in our structure. The data acquired for this purpose are not stored by us, unless you give us the consent to the conservation as provided for in point 4;
- to comply with current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes, the processing is carried out without the need to acquire your consent. The data are processed by us and by our representatives, and are communicated externally only in compliance with legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the aforementioned obligations, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are kept by us for the time required by the respective regulations (10 years, and even longer in the case of tax assessments);
- to speed up the registration procedures in case of subsequent stays at our facility. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent which can be revoked at any time, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 2 years, and will be used when you are our guest again for the purposes referred to in the previous points;
- to carry out the function of receiving messages and telephone calls addressed to you during your stay. Your consent is required for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time. The processing will in any case cease upon your departure;
- to send you our promotional messages and updates on the rates and offers made. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 2 years and will not be disclosed to third parties. You can withdraw your consent at any time;
- for the purpose of protecting people, property and corporate assets through a video surveillance system of some areas of the structure, identifiable by the presence of specific signs. Your consent is not required for this treatment, as it pursues our legitimate interest in protecting people and property against possible aggression, theft, robbery, damage, acts of vandalism and for purposes of fire prevention and work safety. The recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, except for holidays or other cases of closure of the business, and in any case no later than one week. They are not communicated to third parties, except in the case in which it is necessary to adhere to a specific investigative request from the judicial authority or judicial police.
We also wish to inform you that the European Regulation recognizes certain rights, including the right of access and rectification, or cancellation or limitation or opposition to processing, in addition to the right to data portability, if and as applicable. (articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no.679 of 2016). You can also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, according to the procedures provided for by current legislation. For any further information, and to assert the rights recognized by the European Regulation, you can contact:
Data controller: Hotel Eden di Libardi L. e C sas - Annamaria Ghersini Tel. 0461/706103
Data processor: Hotel Eden di Libardi L. e C sas (contact details) Annamaria Ghersini Tel. 0461/706103
Data Protection Officer - DPO (not appointed)