CHIESA DI SAN CRISTOFORO (THE CHURCH OF SAN CRISTOFORO)
It dates back to the 13th century; it was erected where once there was a temple dedicated to Diana and Neptune. It was rebuilt in 1703.
CHIESA PIEVANA DELL’ASSUNTA (THE CHURCH PIEVANA DELL'ASSUNTA) - CALCERANICA AL LAGO
It is a construction built in the Gothic – Renaissance style before 1208 and then re-consecrated in 1537. Inside there is an organ of great value, which is the work of Antonio Callido from Venice.
CHIESA DI SANT'ERMETE (THE CHURCH OF ST. ERMETE) - CALCERANICA AL LAGO
It was erected where once there was a temple dedicated to Diane. The church, built in the Gothic-Romanesque style of the 16th century, has an early Romanesque bell-tower.
CHIESA PARROCCHIALE DI S.SISTO (THE PARISH CHURCH OF ST. SISTO) - CALDONAZZO
Already known in 1345, it was rebuilt in the 18th century and enlarged in 1836. The ancient origin of the church is witnessed by the polygon-shaped apse and by the high and bell tower.
CHIESA DI SAN VALENTINO (THE CHURCH OF ST. VALENTINO) - CALDONAZZO
It was erected on Tenna hill in the 16th century. Various frescoes dating back to different periods are preserved inside the church. An hermit used to look after the church.
CHIESA DI SAN BIAGIO (THE CHURCH OF SAN BIAGIO) - LEVICO TERME
It is a little church of the 14th century which was partially rebuilt in 1506. The porch and the frescoes inside the church date back to the 14th and 16th centuries
CHIESA ARCIPRETRALE DEL REDENTORE - LEVICO TERME
It was built between 1872 and 1877, it took the place of the old Church dedicated to the martyrs Vittore and Corona. You can still see an isolated bell tower which belongs to the old church. Neo-romanic in shape with Byzantine and Gothic elements.
CHIESA SANTI PIETRO E PAOLO (CHURCH OF ST. PETER AND ST. PAUL) - RONCEGNO
Rebuilt between 1758 and 1773, it took the place of the previous Church, which was already known in 1413. It enshrines the precious mayor altar-piece representing St. Peter, St. Paul and the Holy Trinity, by Francesco Guardi.
CHIESA DI SANTA BRIGIDA (THE CURCH OF ST. BRIGIDA) - RONCEGNO
A hermit used to look after the church which was enlarged in 1888 and decorated in 1941.